*FREE* Weekly Fuel Demand Report
« Return to Fuel Demand Data Center Products
ACTIVATE YOUR FREE WEEKLY SUBSCRIPTION USING THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT.
FREE weekly email delivered report. Get the aggregated volume of gasoline and diesel fuel lifted out of wholesale storage for all local locations supplied from all U.S. regional spot price influences. Includes locations supplied by nearly all major pipelines nationwide, as well as waterborne locations served by barge deliveries.
The number and geography of individual locations covered is dictated by spot economics and remains stable from day to day.
Report content is in a PDF file format attached to a standard email message. Any device capable of receiving an email with attachments may be used to receive the information.
Site and enterprise redistribution rights reserved but available.
Inside *FREE* Weekly Fuel Demand Report
The content of each report includes:
- Fuel grades aggregated into Gasoline and Diesel categories
- Weekly barrel quantities totaled for the seven days ended midnight Sunday
- Average weekly posted product price included
- This week, last week, last month, and last year totals provided
- Totals shown for the U.S. and PADDs 1, 1A, 1B, 1C, 2, 3, 4, 5
Truck loading data is electronically collected from over 285 major refined product distribution cities. Volumes are tabulated from 12:01 a.m. Friday - 12:00 a.m. Thursday. Gasoline includes regular, midgrade, and premium. Diesel includes all sulfur levels. 1 barrel equals 42 US gallons.
Who reads *FREE* Weekly Fuel Demand Report?
Anyone benefitting from knowing overall market demand and volume, including:
- Pipeline shippers
- Physical products traders
- Pricing managers
- Marketing/advertising professionals
- Commercial/industrial consumers